Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

When death occurs at home or work, the Medical Examiner must be contacted, and emergency personnel and the person’s physician should be contacted as well.

If the death occurs at home with family or friends present, and the person is under a physician’s care, the family should call us directly. However, if the death occurs in a residence and no one was there at the time of death, police will need to be immediately notified.

In any case you are not sure of who to notify or what to do, call us at (216) 518-1777.

We will assist you.